Friday 13 January 2012

Under the Dream Sky

So much of life's a mystery to me,
Yet, somehow so clear.
Questions with answers deep in the heart..
Like, why are we here?

What can I do that will matter most?
What can I say to make your day?
One thing I feel I can say to you...
Keep up your faith, you'll find your way.

Dream sky-high~
Ride the chances flying by,
Even angels dream sky-high,
Of everything they long to try.
Dream it sky-high!

Time and again the doubts come along,
But why let them stay?
Everyone's far from who they could be,
We're all on our way!

Days we were strong we remember well, yeah..
Days we were scared, we live and learn.
Ask me the way and I will point above.
No matter what, that's where I turn,
That's where I turn.

Dream sky-high~
Ride the chances flying by.
Even angels dream sky-high
Of everything they long to try.
Dream it sky-high!

Keep up faith, yeah..
Don't you hide!
Don't you run!
No, no..
Everyday is your celebration.
Don't you ignore who you can be.
Soar your imagination.



Under the dream sky, be stronger than a king,
and gentler than a flower.




Yes, I have dreams.




Swing your dreams.
Accept nothing, challenge everything.